Terms and conditions
Let us try to keep this as simple as possible without the usual lawyers terms nobody understands, but a few rules do apply
Bespoke (custom made) Items
- For our bespoke items, there is no return policy as such. We do however guarantee a perfect fit which will be the case in 100% of all orders thanks to our Prototype shoes/boots you'll receive first.
- Leather is a natural material and colour tones will be slightly different in the final shoes than is shown on the website. This can also be affected by your monitor settings and is not considered a fault. Especially since in all cases, the leather patina will change with each polishing.
- We clearly say with each bespoke item that the final outcome (look) will be dependent on the size/shape of your feet or figure. It is common sense that a model shoe shown in a size 10 will look different in the final result if the customer has feet size 16 and maybe bunions as well. The same accounts for our leather Jackets where the final outcome will look different from the model shown if the customers has a waist measurement of <> 60"
- There is a 2 year EU warranty on our Shoes/Boots. However, they require appropriate care to be taken. If you do not polish your shoes, wear them day in and day out, in short, do not take care of them at all, any warranty will be void.
- Soles and heels of shoes/boots are not covered by any warranty since they will use up over time and require replacing. How soon they'll use up depends very much on the individual user and surfaces he/she walks on regularly.
- The standard EU warranty of 2 years against manufacturing and material faults applies with the exceptions as detailed above
Non custom made Items
- For all our non custom made items there is a 14 day return policy in accordance with EU regulations. Within this time, if you wish to return an item, you'll have to notify us via our on-line returns-form (no reason required) and return the item in its original packaging at your own expense.
- The item has to be in the same condition (new & unused) as it was send to you in the first place.
- Any damaged or clearly used items will not be accepted and be returned to you at your expense.
- In case of non bespoke shoes or boots from our "bargain" range, it is OK to try them on indoors on carpet as it is common in any shoe shop. However once you used them outdoors, they cannot be returned.
- A refund will be issued once we have checked the returned item and are satisfied that you have followed the rules, rules which are really based on common sense.